As we welcome in the New Year, it is a time for reflection and resolve as an organization. We can consider the challenges we faced and how we collectively overcame them. In such a few short months, we can see the positive impact our guiding principles had on the entire InVision family.
In December, Holly Wolk introduced Put People First, and I thought it would be worth recapping all of the examples of this very principle.
- Driven to a deeper connection within the company values.
- Introduction of the guiding principles from day one of the employee experience.
- The onboarding of great talent in every division.
- Investment in training and the expansion of essential skills within our organization.
- Open forums with leadership and employees.
- Teamwork and collaboration across every corner of the organization.
- Increased investment in the communities we are privileged to serve.
- Recognition of individual and organizational successes and accomplishments.
- And a new year full of endless opportunities for all of us.
For me, this evokes a profound sense of pride and gratitude. May 2024 bring further successes to everyone in the InVision family.