Careers with InVision Human Services
The work we do is rewarding but challenging, so we do our best to hire the brightest in our field and then compensate them accordingly. InVision employees have opportunities to sharpen their skills through professional development and by working alongside some of the industry’s finest professionals.
When you join InVision, you join a diverse, dynamic staff. InVision promotes from within whenever possible, and the demand for our services means we are constantly expanding throughout Pennsylvania, and beyond. This rapid growth means we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team.
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life insurance (family and domestic partner coverage available)
- Generous Personal Leave Time policy
- 401K when eligible - matching up to 4%
Additional, unique benefits include:
- Family benefit coverage includes domestic partnerships
- Health Savings Account option
- Credit Union membership option
- Dell discount opportunities
- Recruitment bonus
Our greatest strength is our staff. - Ruth E. Siegfried, Founder and President/CEO, InVision Human Services
*Information current as of March 2016.